|Job Ref:||204758000||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Bedfordshire||City:||Bedfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||SG15||Salary:||£36000 - £40000/annum Basic £36K, Benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:15|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer |
Europe's leading plastic moulding manufacturer produce a huge amount of their product for the water industry on a daily basis. This high speed production industry is currently recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer. This is an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to work within a fast paced environment ensuring a varied and exciting role.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
• Maintenance Engineer background
• Previous experience of working as a maintenance engineer within a manufacturing environment
• Electrical Qualifications
• Good work ethic
• Must have worked on Inverters, relays and PLC's
• Ability to adapt to different environments
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
• Working in a state or the art factory
• Doing maintenance and breakdown repairs on high-tech machinery
• Having lots of autonomy in your role as a maintenance engineer
• Heavy investment in enhancing your electrical, mechanical and PLC skills.
• Competitive salary
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Healthcare,
Commutable: Harpenden, Hertfordshire, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, Luton, Bedfordshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Khalid Oukhellou on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details