|Job Ref:||204757976||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Walsall||Address:||Post Code:||WS3||Salary:||£26000 - £34000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:15|
We are currently recruiting an Air conditioning & Ventilation Design/Estimating Engineer for our local Walsall client. |
The company are experts within covers design, installation, service and maintenance of air conditioning and ventilation systems for retail, commercial, industrial, leisure and domestic premises.
Due to continued success they are expanding within the design team.
• Production of detailed quotations for air conditioning, ventilation and mechanical works, to include site surveys, Designer Risk Assessments, heat load calculations and equipment selection for retail, leisure, commercial and domestic projects, value £5K-£500K throughout the UK.
• Must be computer literate, self-motivated, personable, able to work independently as part of a team, and liaise effectively at all levels. Relevant air conditioning experience essential.
• Prepared to react quickly and effectively in various situations.
• Work as a key member of the Design team, taking a proactive role.
• Site surveys to be undertaken as and when required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Previous experience within the air conditioning industry and relevant legislation knowledge is essential, with knowledge of major suppliers/equipment within the market.
• ONC/HNC qualification in Building Services (Air Conditioning) Preferred
• Candidates will possess a proven track record of building strong professional relationships and project management.
• The successful individual should have excellent written and verbal skills, be fully IT conversant.
• Competent with use of AutoCAD preferred but not essential
• Candidates should be self-motivated, personable and confident, possess excellent customer focus, and a team player prepared to occasionally contract projects if required during busy periods.
• Basic salary Circa £ 26-34K dependent upon experience.
• Company car.
• Company contributory Pension Scheme after 12 months service.
• Private health scheme after 12 months service.
• 20 days annual leave, additional day for every full calendar year worked to a maximum of 25 days