|Job Ref:||204757959||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South Leicester||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:15|
Are you an experienced Quality Engineer with experience of precision machining in an Aerospace environment?|
Scope of the Role:
As Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for the site Quality System using group wide tools and processes and support the group quality manager in maintaining the quality management system.
With a team of 4 inspectors, your responsibilities will include:-
- Conducting Audits, issuing reports (FAIR`s ISIR`s etc.) and manage agreement on root causes and corrective / preventative action.
- Support the Quality Inspectors to ensure that products and processes comply with the relevant requirements of the quality management system.
- Ensure root cause analysis and implementation of timely corrective action for customer complaints and internal non-conformances.
- Manage gauge control process to ensure accurate parts measurement and compliance to AS9100 requirements.
- Continuously improving QA inspection process and procedures.
- Preparation and communication of QA & KPI reports.
- Analyse data for continual improvement activities to enhance the quality system, such as 5S, Kaizen methods, etc.
You will have the ability to interpret detailed engineering drawings and specifications. A methodical and logical approach along with good communication and interpersonal skills are vital.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the highest quality standards are maintained and will be expected to contribute to continuous improvement (i.e. 5S).Preference will be given to those who have experience of Lean manufacturing or Six Sigma.
The successful person will be able to use Excel and a working knowledge of SAP would be beneficial. Experience in creating quality/inspection plans and First Article reports for machined components are essential. Knowledge of gauge R&R and minitab will be an advantage.
Experience of working with a broad range of customers within the aerospace industry and of working within an ISO9001/AS9100 is fundamental to this role.
A precision engineering manufacturer supplying the aerospace and oil and gas industries currently have a vacancy for a Quality Engineer as a result of internal changes.
This is an opportunity to join a Company who are experiencing exceptional growth and who are continuing to expand the business moving forward. If you feel you have the right mix of skills and experience then we want to hear from you, so Apply Now!
Salary: Up to £35,000 per annum + Benefits depending on experience
Job Ref: 10639
Key Skills: Quality, Engineer, Engineering, AS9100, Aerospace, Precision, Inspector, Audit, Leicester, Lutterworth, Rugby, Coventry