|Job Ref:||204757953||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Suffolk||City:||Ipswich||Address:||Post Code:||IP4||Salary:||£34000 - £40000/annum Basic £34K, Benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:15|
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - FMCG |
My client is one of the most established manufacturers in the area. This days' based role will involve carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on manufacturing equipment. This is a fantastic opportunity to have a stable role within a reputable organisation, where you will be treated as part of an integral member of a well-established onsite team.
Skills require for the Maintenance Engineer:
• Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer with a mechanical bias
• Engineering qualifications
• Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
• PLC - Fault Find
• Experienced engineer with mechanical and electrical skills within a manufacturing or distribution environment
• Chains, belts and bearings
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
• Company pension
• Training - qualifications
• Investment on improving plant
• The equipment on site are bespoke and state of the art
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £45,000 OTE
Commutable: Ipswich, Suffolk, Haverhill, Suffolk, Colchester, Essex, Bungay, Suffolk
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details