|Job Ref:||204757870||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Chippenham||Address:||Post Code:||SN15||Salary:||£32000 - £35000/annum O/T + Pension + Benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:15|
£35,000 + O/T (£44,000 approx.) + Benefits
Electrician - The Opportunity
A rapidly growing family run company are recruiting for Electricians for Team Leader roles.
The company based out of Swindon, the role will involve working in live HV environments within the UK for electrical distribution companies. You will be part of a small team of people working within customer owned Electricity Substations, both Grid and Primary sites across the UK.
When required there is the need to stay away over the course of the week and this can mean working Mon - Thurs, with a generous accommodation and subsistence allowance being paid including breakfast and evening meal.
Electrician - The role
• Install cable containment systems.
• Install, terminate and connect SWA cables.
• Experience of small wiring and installing control panels and other ancillary equipment within the Substation environment.
• Work with customers and other personnel to commission equipment (full training on equipment will be provided)
Electrician - The Person
You will have a broad range of experience and knowledge of:
• Reading and understanding electrical schematic drawings.
• Experience of working on Industrial sites or HVAC systems would be preferable and would not suit people from a domestic electrician background.
• Working with electrical control schemes.
• Working on both single phase and 3 phase motor control schemes.
• A good knowledge and understanding of H&S and quality processes.
• Strong communications skills.
• City and Guilds 236 part 1 & 2 (or equivalent) or have relevant experience
• You will need to be reliable, enthusiastic and presentable.
• Ideally experience of working within the electrical transmission and distribution arena (DNO'S), would be an advantage.
• Physically fit to be able to pull cables.
Electrician - The company
Established for over 20 years this family owned company is continuing to rapidly expand, whilst maintaining its "family values" with various social activities and is very team work focused. Continued investment back into the business has allowed them to expand and continuously provide their staff with the best career development, with the opportunity to offer a shares within the business.
Electrician - The salary & Benefits
• £35,000 DOE with overtime approx. £44,000
• Use of company van
• Life Assurance x 3
• 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday
• 12 weeks' sickness upon successful probation
• 24 - 7 employee help line
• Pension (as of April 2017)
• Share Option (by 2020)
If you have got the relevant skills and experience to fulfil this Electrician position, then forward your CV in the strictest of confidence by applying now. Or alternatively call Scott Davies for further information