|Job Ref:||204757632||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Hampshire||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Salary:||£34000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:15|
Our client is a leading organisation within an FMCG environment. They are currently looking for a Lead maintenance engineer to work a rotating double day's shift pattern, offering excellent NA an industry leading reputation this is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door with a global expanding organisation|
Role & Responsibilities:
* They will be a hands-on multi skilled Engineer
* Coordinating the activities of a small team of Engineers.
* Leadership skills
* Working on X-ray/Bagging machines/Conveyors/Check weighers
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Team leader experience
* Multi-skilled knowledge - Electrical Biased
* Ability to influence and motivate others
* Must be a team player
* FMCG/Food/Packaging manufacturing experience
* Experience of Continuous improvement
* Recognised electrical qualification (17th Edition, NVQ or apprenticeship)
* Double Days - 06:00-14:00 /14:00-22:00
* 31 Days holiday inc Bank holidays
* Health assurance and company pension scheme.
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy Sam Lewis on (Apply online only) or by sending your CV directly to him
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West/East of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on (Apply online only) and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants