|Job Ref:||204757554||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:15|
Our reputable Aerospace manufacturing client is seeking a Commercial Manager to join their workforce in the Coventry area|
The company specialises in complex components for the Aerospace industry.
Senior Commercial Manager
• The Commercial Manager is responsible for the life of a contract, from supporting the business in winning the contract, the management of the contract, its modification and interpretation to exit. The Commercial Manager also assesses contractual and commercial risk and provides appropriate advice to business operations located in the United Kingdom.
• The Commercial Manager must have a proven track record of strong Commercial Management in a technology led market. The position is expected to collaborate with other leaders and the sales organization located in the UK, supporting regional goals, targets and KPIs.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Actively supports the bid team in responding to RFI's or RFP's including obtaining necessary internal approvals, leading on less complex and supporting on complex opportunities
• Drafts, reviews and negotiates commercial documents such as NDA's and Terms and Conditions leading on less complex and supporting Commercial Lead on complex opportunities
• Drafts and negotiates contract amendments
• Managing the Business
• Assist / lead in the dissemination of agreements,
• Administers the contract management system
• Assists / lead in contract closedown/exit activities
• Provides other commercial and contracts support as requested by the Senior Commercial Manager
• Working with peers across CSS to drive standardization and continuity of customer service practices wherever possible across global sites.
• Ensures that export compliance, data protection and other relevant regulations and legislation for the region are followed
Senior Commercial Manager
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• Experienced Commercial Professional
• IACCM Member (preferred)
• Commercial Management experience in Aerospace or other technology led market
• Ability to manage own and direct reports workload, delegating and prioritising tasks as required
• Proven negotiating skills, with the ability to achieve results without alienating the Customer.
• A willingness to learn new technologies and product ranges,
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Excellent computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Suite
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
• A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
• Excels at operating in an fast pace, community environment
• Must be authorized to work in local Country where you work