|Job Ref:||204759873||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||South West London||Address:||Post Code:||SW1||Salary:||£30000 - £34000/annum up to £34k DOE plus benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:16|
Our client, a forward thinking, dynamic and professional Facilities Management company are currently looking to recruit a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer. |
Working as part of a team the Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer you will be responsible for carrying the planned and reactive maintenance and occasional installation works at various client premises.
• To undertake the Planned Maintenance of the air conditioning installations on our clients premises, to ensure compliance with the specification, PPM, Schedules and Procedures, complete paperwork records and provide quotations for outstanding actions.
• Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant and install new plant and equipment when required
• To undertake the day to day operation of the plant and services to control the conditions of the premises to the satisfaction of the client.
• Provide detailed quotations where works exceed client limits
• Ensure all certification and documentation is completed accurately
• To keep accurate logs of work undertaken and materials used
• Ensure all health and safety paperwork is in place (and adhered to) for each job / project e.g. method statements, risk assessments
• To be available for attendance out of normal office hours in the event of an emergency or for specific tasks requiring out-of-hours action.
• To liaise with specialist sub-contractors and engineers with other disciplines to ensure the efficient operation of the plant without disruption to the client.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Hold a City and Guilds NVQ level 2 or 3 A/C and Refrigeration qualification.
• Hold City and Guilds 2079 F Gas Certificate
• Good oral, written communication skills.
• Good technical knowledge as well as the ability to multi task.
• Be able to cope well under pressure.
• A good understanding of HVAC and experience in fault finding on HVAC control systems.
This represents a great opportunity to join a fantastic building services company who have an excellent reputation for providing flexible building maintenance solutions to their clients throughout the UK