|Job Ref:||204757136||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:16|
Engineering Team Leader|
We have a fantastic opportunity for a "hands on" Engineering Team Leader position to work within a leading Food/ FMGC environment.
As the successful Engineering Team Leader you will be taking a "hands on approach" to the following daily duties:
- Monitoring, developing and implementation of PPM systems.
- Managing a team of Engineers including contractors on a day to day basis.
- Ensuring all Health and Safety and Environmental Standards are met.
- Facilitating continuous improvements projects from concept to completion.
- Carrying out regular performance reviews with your team members.
- Delivering effective handovers between shifts.
As the successful Engineering Team Leader you MUST have proven working experience within a Food/FMCG or Packaging environment. You must also have a variety of the following, industry recognised qualifications: Completed apprenticeship, ONC, HND, OND, BTEC, City & Guilds, NVQ's.
Should you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this position, please contact Shakira Stewart by clicking click "Apply" below