|Job Ref:||204757082||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Haverhill||Address:||Post Code:||CB9||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:16|
This is an exciting opportunity to get in at the grass roots level of a very rapidly expanding business based on supplying a very innovative but proven integrally insulated ventilation ducting product. You will be an experienced Project Engineer with applications engineering type experience to join our client based in Haverhill in this new positions of project engineer. Ideally you will possess knowledge of the production of ventilation ducting products to DW144 would be an advantage but this is not essential. However, project managerial and applications engineering experience within a multi-discipline design and manufacturing make to order environment is essential for you to be considered for this role of project engineer.|
• Responsible for the successful management and completion of all ALP ducting manufacturing projects from general assembly drawing receipt to despatch
• Materials and components procurement, stock control, design layouts, production scheduling, completion, delivery and invoicing.
• Meet customer service expectations through the effective management of ALP Ducting orders through the business from layout drawing generation through production to and including despatch.
• Translate field engineers and customer's drawings and design data into component manufacturing drawings and cutting information where applicable.
• Plan and organise resources to meet the day-to-day manufacturing schedules and the requirements of customers.
• Achieve quality and consistency in production through effective and hands-on management.
• Drive production efficiency improvement through optimisation of resources and through high levels of workforce motivation.
• Assure compliance with all relevant legislation and participate on the Company's Health and Safety, BSEN ISO 9001 and BSEN ISO 9004 procedures and/or committees.
• Assist the Operations Director in the implementation of a strategy for the continuous improvement of customer service within the engineering and production of the ALP Ventilation Ducting.
• Recommend and initiate best practice through the ongoing research of modern applications engineering, production, and warehousing and distribution techniques.
• A working knowledge of DW144 would be an advantage as well as a working knowledge of the construction industry.
• Project managerial and applications engineering experience within a multi-discipline design and manufacturing make to order environment.
• Experience of working to demanding customer service levels.
• Knowledge of the production of ventilation ducting products to DW144 would be an advantage but not essential.
• Relevant engineering experience and/or qualification preferred.
• Excellent communication skills
Benefits to you
• Salary dependant on experience
• Lovely working environment
• Free parking
• Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Fantastic well-established company
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has been unsuccessful