|Job Ref:||204757067||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£70000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:16|
We are currently looking for a driven Quality Director for a growing fabrications business who have a market leading product and supply globally in to a number of manufacturing businesses
Reporting to the Plant Manager, as Quality Director you will be managing all internal Quality systems and ensuring that all Quality standards are met. Your main focus will be providing essential quality assurance support and timely reports to our customers whilst working closely with the internal team to ensure that corrective actions are implemented.
The company are looking for someone who can manage a team of 3,consisting of 2 Quality Engineers and 1 Quality Manager. You will also be responsible for managing Supplier Quality and Supplier issues on a day to day.
It is essential that candidates have:
* Experienced in working in a Automotive/Fabrications/Aerospace supply environment and used to dealing with demanding customers
* Experienced Quality Director with knowledge and application Six Sigma/5S/ 8D process.
* Experience of working in an fast paced manufacturing environment
* At least 4 years of Quality experience in a management role
* A driven, can do and motivational attitude to work
* An understanding of basic improvement techniques
* Experience of using LEAN tools
* The ability to prioritise workloads and volumes
Ideally candidates should be:
* Educated to degree level
A global manufacturing company is seeking a Quality Engineer based in Manchester, to join its expanding team to work Monday to Friday. They have a number of sites across the UK. There are real opportunities for people who come into the business and prove themselves
If you are interested please apply online.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future