|Job Ref:||204757021||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£35000 - £43000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:16|
Minimum experience levels/type|
• 5 to 10 years design experience for mechanical Building Services including HVAC and Public Health services using Hevacomp and IES design and simulation software with REVIT modelling capability a distinct advantage.
• 2 to 3 years Senior Designer experience, checking building services mechanical designs, report and specification writing and taking overall technical and commercial responsibility for building services projects in client facing role.
• Track record of having worked on variety of Building Services projects over a number of sectors e.g. Education, Healthcare and Commercial.
• Demonstrable leadership qualities including excellent communication and motivation skills, decision making and able to inspire and influence others
• Past experience of mentoring and coaching junior engineering staff.
• Ambition to develop skills and capabilities, bid and win new work and develop existing and establish new building services networks in local area.
• Lead and take responsibility for the design of mechanical building services for projects within Built Environment Division.
• Design, modelling review, coordination, planning and checking of mechanical building services systems within consultancy environment.
• Achieve the targets agreed with the Design Manager and Project Engineer regarding the effective delivery of projects to current engineering and safety standards, within agreed timescales and budgets.
• Preparation of work scopes, fee proposals for contributing to both single discipline and multi discipline work winning opportunities.
• Monitor team performance against project quality plans and take necessary corrective action.
• Assist in the development of staff to ensure the skills are available within the Mechanical Building Services Manchester Team to meet business objectives