|Job Ref:||204756992||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£27000 - £33000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:16|
Minimum experience levels/type|
• 2 to 3 years Autodesk Revit modelling experience for both mechanical and electrical Building Services with experience of Navisworks coordination software a distinct advantage.
• 3 to 5 years building services drafting experience and preparing building services mechanical and electrical coordinated layouts using either Autodesk or Bentley products.
• Track record of having worked on variety of Building Services projects over a number of sectors e.g. Education, Healthcare and Commercial.
• Experience of working in BIM environment ideally within a multidiscipline consultancy with a good comprehension of compliance with Employers Information Requirements and BIM Execution Plans.
• Strong communication and IT skills with ambition to develop skills within a BIM design production environment
• Provide MEP detailed design models of mechanical and electrical building services i.e. ductwork, pipework, cable tray etc
• Modelling, review, coordination, planning and checking of mechanical building services systems within consultancy environment.
• Create families of components, utilise asset tags and incorporate automated schedules with Revit MEP Software.
• Set up and produce 2d drawing outputs from MEP design models to satisfy the project CAD requirements and meet employers CAD compliance
• Achieve the targets agreed with the Lead Engineer regarding the effective delivery of the MEP model and drawings to current engineering standards, within agreed timescales and budgets.
• Provide MEP Services images from model and fly through demonstrations to enhance capability literature and marketing material.
• Assist in the development of staff to ensure the skills are available within the Building Services Manchester Team to meet business objectives