|Job Ref:||204756900||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Grays||Address:||Post Code:||RM17||Salary:||£25000 - £33000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:16|
My Client is a leading global giant in manufacturing rigid plastic packaging for some of the most reputable companies in the world, in the food and beverage, personal care, household care and oil and lubricants sectors. Based in one of their plants in Thurrock they are currently seeking to recruit Blow Moulding Technicians. |
Reporting directly to the Team Leader and working a continental shift, you will be required to work as an integral part of the team and be able to demonstrate a good hands on approach.
- Operation and maintenance and improvment of the sites Blow Moulding machines.
- Operation. Maintenance of production lines including ancillary equipment to maximise effieciences.
- Mechanical/technical backround and kowledge of tool changes and planned maintenance would be advantageous.
- Experience of Blow Moulding machines.
- Good understandng of Health and Safety.
- Excellent Team skills.
- Good communication, flexibilty and reliability are essential for this position.
Salary £25-33k, £500 yearly attendance bonus. Twenty Four days holiday.
Shift Patterns 4 on 4 off (Days and Nights)
Full training will be given to the right candidate(s) and my client offers an excellent benefits package with genuine career development opportunities. Due to location driving would be advantageous although not essential.
If you are looking for a new career within a market leading company then please apply by sending your CV, please note that due to the anticipated number of responses only successful applicants will be contacted