|Job Ref:||204756895||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Salisbury||Address:||Post Code:||SP2||Salary:||£18000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:16|
Job title - Production Technician |
Location - Salisbury
Salary - 18k
Job Type - Permanent
We are currently seeking a Production Technician to work for an excellent pharmaceutical organisation who is a market leader in cancel treatments. The appointed Production Technician should ideally have some sort of previous medical/pharmaceutical experience ideally with exposure to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice). The successful Production Technician must have the following requirement;
- Be willing to work a shift pattern.
- GCSE in Maths, English and Science.
- Educated to a minimum of NVQ level 2 in a relevant subject or have significant equivalent proven experience.
- Have an interest in working within a manufacturing environment and with the Quality systems associated with cGMP manufacture.
- Be able to communicate clearly, possessing good writing and data entry skills.
- Lastly applicants should have a flexible approach to work, be able to work effectively as part of a team, and be proactive and able to work on their own initiative when required.
Successful applicants must either hold, or be capable of obtaining, a UK government security clearance at SC level. To obtain clearance at this level you must have been resident in the UK for the last five years, and not lived abroad for more than six months out of the last twelve.
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003