|Job Ref:||204756892||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£30000 - £34000/annum travel/OT paid, bonus, van etc||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:16|
An expanding company are seeking Service Engineers to provide a professional and reliable field service to their customers in London and the Home counties.|
* Competitive starting salary circa £30-34k negotiable (dependent on experience and suitability)
* Overtime paid at time + third
* Travel time to site paid
* Discretionary annual bonus based on success/performance
* Workplace pension scheme
* Company Phone, Company credit card, Company parking pass (so no out of pocket expenses)
* Company Van with fuel card
* Normal 40 hours per week (on-site at 7.30am with 1/2 hour unpaid lunch)
* Paid Holidays - 28 days plus additional days for length of service
* Attending client sites mainly in and around Central London to provide maintenance services relating to their refrigeration equipment.
* Fault finding and problem solving to ensure refrigeration equipment is running correctly and efficiently with minimal disruption to the customer.
* Providing a professional and customer-focused service, maintaining good customer relations on site and ensuring the company is well represented.
* Ensuring that work is carried out in compliance with relevant Health and Safety considerations.
* Produce the necessary paperwork and/or documentation to detail work carried out and signed off as complete.
* Provide out of hours rota cover as required in conjunction with other engineers.
* Must be F Gas qualified
* Relevant City and Guilds or equivalent qualifications within refrigeration and/or maintenance engineering would be advantageous but not essential
* Good refrigeration experience (e.g. working on small commercial integral fridges, such as Foster and Williams, ice machines, walk-in refrigerators etc.) is essential
* No criminal record is essential (offers of employment will be subject to a clean DBS check)
* Must be a driver with clean licence
* Ideally living in the South Essex, Central Essex (up to around Chelmsford), or Dartford area.
* A positive attitude with some flexibility around hours according to business needs
* Must be willing to participate in the Call-out rota (1 in 3) - rarely required but will need to be available on rotation for occasional calls out of hours.
Please send a CV detailing relevant experience and including full contact details for immediate consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Don't delay apply today