|Job Ref:||204756890||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||SUTTON||Address:||Post Code:||DN6||Salary:||£0 - £37000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:16|
PRODUCTION ENGINEERING SUPERVISOR|
SALARY: Circa £37,000
We currently have a vacancy for a Production Engineering Supervisor reporting directly to the Production Engineering Manager
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a wide knowledge of manufacturing and production processes within a FMCG industry, and have the ability to maintain production engineering resources in order to assist in optimising manufacturing performance.
Key responsibilities of the production engineering supervisor will include:-
- Provide the effective and timely repair of Owen`s IS machines and co-ordinate job change activities.
- Organise and monitor the purchasing of spares and equipment on a day to day basis to ensure full support during 24 hour operation.
- Assist the timely completion of job changes with hands on involvement as and when necessary.
- Establish and maintain an effective communication flow between Forming and the Production Engineering team.
- Supervise and communicate clear instructions to the team providing a timely and efficient service.
- Demonstrate effective problem solving skills to improve machine reliability, this will include hands on activities.
- Co-ordinate continuous improvement of machine reliability that includes sectional maintenance.
- Provide technical and advisory assistance to support the 24 hour operation.
Desirable skills and qualifications:-
Professional management qualification/Engineering qualifications
People management skills
Excellent communication skills
Proven engineering background
Planning / prioritising
LSS, 5S, SMED, TPM.
Please note due to the high number of applications if you have not been contacted within 10 working days, then your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file for future roles