|Job Ref:||204756883||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:16|
Are you an Engineering Manager who is looking for an exciting opportunity with a market leader in printer servicing equipment who also have one of the largest printer spare stockholdings in Europe? Then please read on...|
Our client have been trading for the past 30 years and have more than 50 staff at their dedicated service centre. The Service centre holds over 100,000 parts from over 6000 lines and have an international distribution network that covers 79 countries. They are now looking to bring on board an Engineering Manager to help with expanded operations and running the day to day service lines.
The Engineering Manager will be responsible for managing all workshop resources to repair and refurbish products and to ensure their efficient on time delivery and quality. The Engineering Manager will also be expected to work with the sales department to supply refurbished products and to provide technical input to support the development of sales opportunities.
• To implement and manage appropriate procedures and processes to ensure efficient working and to achieve delivery targets
• Ensure all work staff are managed appropriately
• Manage the resources of tools, equipment and other facilities required to complete the work in the service department
• Plan workshops efficiently to ensure maximum utilisation of capacity using the company's management information systems
• To achieve high quality and to manage budgets and financial restraint when required
• To focus on customer requirements and to be customer facing when required.
• Forward plan all new contracts
•Assist the sales department in preparing plans, proposals and quotations
•Develop and enhance processes in conjunction with business development
What we are looking for:
• 5 years experience in Engineering Management
• A background in servicing equipment
• Ability to implement process
• Experience in assistance sales team
If you are interested and would like to know more about the role please contact Benjamin Middleton. Due to the high number of applications if you have not been contacted within 4 weeks your application has been unsuccessful