|Job Ref:||204753841||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||West Sussex||Address:||Post Code:||BN18||Salary:||£27500 - £30000/annum Competitive||Post Date:||08/10/2016 04:16|
18 Month Fixed term - Production Controller - £30,000|
Production Controller required to join leading automotive defence company who are offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
Support the LC2OO Project Manager/Engineer & Production Manager to deliver efficient and
economical project builds within the Small Dole production facility.
* Relationship management between the Production & Supply Chain stakeholders. . Meeting production timescales, schedules and budget requirements.
. Establishing andreporting Performance Metrics, KPl's, periodic (weekly & monthly) reports. * Meeting internal process and build time|Ines.
* Attending production progress meetings and compilation of associated reports.
. Adhering to project, subcontract, security and data management strategy, policy and
* Management of production risks and opportunities.
* Identification and planning of resources needed to support programme deliverables.
. Approving of all internal production planning documentation in line with requirements and
* Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Project and SAP to plan and support production
* Facilitate Configuration Reviews to assess future product development. . Review and support cost down initiatives.
Project(Programme Management experience in low/medium volume automotive production.
* Experience of Supply Chain Management.
* Manufacturing background with qualification preferred, ideally to HNC level. . Experience dealing with Senior and sometimes challenging individuals.
. Understanding of system integration and configuration management.
* A deep understanding of designing and manufacture to a price.
* Strong negotiation skills with suppliers.
. Possess drive, energy and enthusiasm to delivery within tight leadtimes . . Extensive experience of manufacturing support tools such as SAP & MRP.
* Competent in the composition of BoMs and Production Schedules.
* Risk and opportunity management.
* Current experience of manufacturing support activities.
. Current experience of production support within the automotive manufacturing or parts
* The flexibility to travel within the UK and overseas.
If you feel you are the right person for this role as a Production Controller and have the above mentioned skills please click the "apply now" button at the bottom of your advert to progress you application further.
18 Month Fixed term - Production Controller - £30,000