|Job Ref:||38702||Employer:||Goodrich||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||08/10/2016 05:02|
• Responsible for developing the project plan, project schedule, resource plan and project budget with the project team|
• Responsible for ensuring scope change is identified, documented and communicated to the project stakeholders
• Performing critical path analysis
• Tracking and monitoring project milestones
• Responsible for tracking engineering metrics like On-time delivery, Quality, etc.
• Leading project reviews with Management/Counterparts in USA and Europe
• Identifying Risk triggers and applying Risk Management practices to mitigate/avoid project Risks
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector
• Proficient in PM tools, has working knowledge of MS Project Professional including resource loading and critical path analysis within MS project
• Applies PM processes for the projects assigned
• Familiarity with budgeting processes.
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Demonstrated ability to lead cross functional teams Ability to perform Risk Management in real-time project scenario, manages medium to large projects with minimal guidance from Leadership.
• B.E/NA in Computer Science/ Engineering with 7 to 9 years of experience