|Job Ref:||HLD16-5899||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||California||City:||Healdsburg||Address:||Post Date:||16/10/2016 05:11|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities|
• Perform financial and administrative reporting under direct supervision.
• Conduct budget and expense analysis, reporting variance and cause to budget manager.
• Support central accounting with GL practices, month-end close, tax reporting, and accounts payable functions.
• Provide weekly and monthly administrative reports to functional managers and program managers.
• Process locations timecards in accounting system.
• Conduct earned value analysis under direct supervision, understand the cause of variances, and report results to the Program Manager (PM) so he /she can better manage risks and opportunities on their respective programs.
• Establish and / or manage the integrated cost and schedule baseline under direct supervision.
• Prepare Estimates-to-Complete (EAC) on a monthly basis
• Assist in the preparation of scope growth and new business proposals
• Provide weekly actual labor reports to PMs
• Support monthly program reviews
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college, majoring in either Finance, Accounting, Economics or other related major and 1 - 3 year's related experience.
Major Competencies / Skills
• Understanding of GAAP, SOX, and other accounting guidelines and principles
• Knowledge of accounting systems, including general ledger
• Strong computer application skills, specifically Microsoft Excel
• Teamwork orientated - providing and welcoming feedback; supporting team efforts to succeed
• Financial / analytical orientation, and experience with financial data submittals
• Ability to quickly identify and elevate issues to customer for timely resolution
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Works well with others and contributes to building a positive team spirit
• Meets commitments
• Ability to adapt quickly to changes in the work environment
• Ability to manage competing demands
• Accomplishes tasks under direct supervision
• Familiarity and understanding of EVMS concepts and processes
1 - 3+ years