Overview: At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company's growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.|
NTT DATA Federal, Inc. currently seeks a "Security Analyst" to join our team in "Washington DC". Must have an Active Top Secret Clearance.
Position Functions or Responsibilities: The contractor shall provide the ability to support OSO's security program for Client Quantico and Client Headquarters which responds to all OSO security inquiries and/or concerns. The OSO ensures adherence to security policies and guidelines as set forth by the Security Division, other intelligence community directives and applicable executive orders.
- Provide assistance with the reporting of Marriages, Roommate partnerships, Foreign Travel, Foreign Contact(s), Additional employment such as having a second job and five year reinvestigations
- Initiate initial and five year background investigations. Investigations include the most sensitive and complex cases
- Review and analyze requests from various Client Divisions, individual companies and other government agencies for investigations concerning security clearances, requirements, violations and assessments. Subjects of the investigations range from on-board employees to contract applicants requiring security clearances. All requests are forwarded to SecD for final approval
- Perform indices checks, arrest records checks and National Crime Information center (NCIC) checks, and the like, in order to obtain the most complete and pertinent information relative to subject(s) involved in each case (including subject's acquaintances, associates, employer's, relatives, etc.)
- Review and analyze various Bureau investigative files and related material to determine possible identifying information, matching records, questionable or overlapping elements and other areas of investigative consideration. Examine and analyze material to determine any deliberate misrepresentation of facts, criminal or immoral conduct; signs of mentally disabling illness; sympathetic association with hostile intelligence individuals and/or organizations; and facts or fragments of information which furnish reason to sustain suspicion that the subject may be a possible security risk.
- Conduct Personnel Security Interviews (PSI) as determined during the course of the security investigation, in conjunction with information developed or per the request of the Client
- Conduct various security briefings such as security awareness, financial briefing, Security Awareness training and Education briefings and hostile threat briefings. Maybe required to revise security briefings content based on the specific issues and changing security requirement
- Properly advise personnel of potential security risks and vulnerabilities that their security clearance access may present; shall debrief personnel upon termination or change of assignment
- Provide guidance and assistance in resolving security issues involving current on-board personnel
- Provide training and assistance to field offices on various required security programs
- Participate in the development and implementation of rules, regulations, guidelines, processes and procedures related to personnel security programs
- Provide recommendations affecting personnel security programs' mission, reviewing program material and giving feedback to the Security Officer to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of program goals and operations
- Participate in security compliance reviews, surveys and inspections of all Client space maintaining National Security Information (NSI) and other sensitive information to determine adherence of the Clients security regulations and policies
- Provide assistance in determining the type of safeguards, space restrictions, tracking systems and guidelines which oversees the movements, handling, storage and protection of provided NSI and other sensitive information
- Review, analyze and prepare routine incoming and outgoing communications which sets forth physical security policy and guideline requirement
- Prepare and update less complex Inspection Division audits regarding compliance with established physical and information security guidelines
- Provide support in the operations and functions of the security programs to include but not limited to Public Key Infrastructure, COMSEC, and assisting in the preparation of security plans and procedures; shall maintain appropriate historical records, directives, executive orders and other related documents and databases
- Provide assistance with the coordination of logistical, administrative and operational matters with various staff offices on a routine basis to ensure the modifications affecting the programs are understood, disseminated and implemented
- Attend meetings, conferences and seminars with representatives from the Federal, State and Local Government agencies.
- Write standard Operating procedures for Security Processing.
- 4-6 years of Security Analyst experience
- Shall have at least three (3) years experience in security or police related field involving physical and personnel security. Three (3) years of general military experience may be substituted.
- A degree in any discipline is preferred but not required. Combination of work and education.
- Must possess one years of basic computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Access in order to create and develop spreadsheets for databases, report writing. Must possess basic internet skills.
- Must have an Active Top Secret Clearance.
This is a full-time salaried position with NTT DATA Federal, Inc. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit NA to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Options: Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Share on your newsfeed