|Job Ref:||TISC-INVD01203976||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||India||City:||Vadodara||Address:||Post Date:||26/10/2016 22:06|
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions. |
At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
1. The Engineer will be performing the development of propulsion control software this includes e.g. handling of source code, configuration management & packaging and release of software.
2. She/he follows processes or procedures related to limited phases of engineering projects and prepares technical manuals, reports, design documentation and fulfills all responsibilities of assigned projects.
3. Converter Control Engineer provides support to customer service in projects and supports .
Specialized or cross-functional knowledge / relevant experience required for the position
• Software design inclusive relevant standards,
• Propulsion system and converter design principles,
• Deep knowledge on control engineering and open & closed control loops,
• Deep knowledge on software test principles inclusive relevant standards,
• Deep knowledge on software test systems (ARTS, RTS, virtual simulators),
• Product Safety as per EN 50126, 50128 & 50129,
• Tools, viz. Mitrac tools, Doors, Dimensions, dspace, LabVIEW, Matlab, Simulink, C/C , MS Office &
• Good understanding of quality assurance processes
Relevant experience of Railway Sector / Automotive sector will be an added advantage.
Qualification & Experience:
B.E or M.E in (Power Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation & Control)
3 to 4 years in relevant field