|Job Ref:||CMFK16||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Falkirk||Address:||Post Code:||FK2||Salary:||NEG||Post Date:||09/10/2016 00:13|
Are you an experienced contracts manager with strong knowledge & understanding of facilities management, great commercial awareness, good organisation skills, strong managerial skills, excellent communication skills, who implements health & safety.|
Then we have a fantastic opportunity for you, Scotland's fastest growing M&E / FM contracts are currently looking for a contracts manager to join their expanding team.
Focus on close and contact interaction with your client base to ensure successful delivery of Facilities Management, Commercial Servicing, and Maintenance & Repairs to achieve customer satisfaction.
Work closely with Account Managers to ensure Key Account deliverable are met / achieved.
Manage the allocated engineer teams to deliver planned maintenance, reactive works and projects on time, on budget and to the company's quality requirements, you will ensure the highest standards in health & safety, operations processes, legislative and client specification compliance are achieved
Assist the Business Development team with technical surveys, assessments of costs, bids and proposals for prospective opportunities.
From the entire remit of the territory, the commercial business unit focus is to be class leaders in:
* Service, maintenance & repair in all engineering disciplines for the commercial building services markets.
* Facilities Management services for the commercial building services market.
* Prepare and regularly update maintenance schedules and plans in agreement with clients that meet the overall objectives of the business to ensure resource is not over committed at any particular period.
* Provide regular condition status reports to clients and, where and when appropriate, make recommendations for capital investment to ensure continuity of their operations and involve projects personnel to provide solutions for plant and equipment replacement.
* Plan, schedule, requisition materials, assess workload to agreed regular reporting periods to achieve output and on time delivery targets cost effectively and that the necessary manpower, competence, skill, knowledge, plant, tooling, materials and any other resources are available to achieve targets.
* Comply with all legislative requirements and health & safety obligations covering risk assessments and method statements, COSHH analysis, quality control and operational processes.
* Actively engage to achieve continuous improvement without risk to compliance and health & safety and quality.
* Supervise allocated teams and projects and/or clients in accordance with the Company's Integrated Management System (IMS).
* Pro-actively interact with the Resource Manager and other territory maintenance and projects personnel to ensure successful forward forecasting of commitments to resources.
* Promote on time attendance & completion, right first time and zero defects/return visits as the expected standard and quality of service.
* Ensure you understand and are fully conversant with each allocated project and/or client individual contractual obligations and ensure performances are not compromised as a result of contractual non-compliance.
* Supervise the various allocated maintenance teams to ensure the necessary planning, scheduling, material requisitioning and workload assessments are regularly updated to achieve and/or exceed planned output and on time delivery targets cost effectively.
* Resolve resource conflicts arising from genuine emergency calls that impact upon planned operations and ensure communication with clients and agreed re-planning is actively enforced.
* Integrate operational requirements with supply chain management of vendors.
* Influence selection of equipment and materials to re-engineer compliant but cost effective solutions that align to our supply chain agreements.
* Regularly report in accordance with KPI's.
* Carry out surveys at clients requests to establish condition and provide reports in accordance with clients expectations.
* Provide quotes and bids in accordance with standard costing methods.
* Deliver presentations and proposals.
* Negotiate and close bids with client's that meets the objectives of the business.
* Lead, train, coach and mentor personnel including conducting annual reviews, provide training and development, promote best practice, performance standards and performance management.
* Develop and build relationships with clients, attend meetings and reviews with key clients as part of the business teams to review performance and agree continuous improvement.
* Assist with and provide information for forecasting and budgeting.
* Contribute towards the achievement of the company's operational targets and overall business aspirations.
* Ensure operational compliance with the Company's Integrated Management System (IMS).
* Minimum 2 years operational management experience
* FM, commercial maintenance, servicing & repairs management. (successful delivery)
* Proven experience of managing teams or a department.
* Understanding of and experience of operating SFG20.
* Track record in driving operational improvement.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Commercial awareness / Project Planning.
* Good judgement / decision making skills.
* Experience of dealing with multiple teams/sites.
* Technical knowledge and competency in either mechanical or electrical services with willingness to develop weakest capability.
* Ability to manage CRM software and manipulate information to produce reports and projections.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.