|Job Ref:||204117335||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum £22k-£26,000 Basic £32-£38||Post Date:||09/10/2016 02:08|
8 Vacancies ideally based in or around the following areas ..|
1) London East & West
2) M62 Corridor
3) Southern Home Counties
We have vacancies across the UK, looking for EICR Commercial Test Inspection Technicians for our commercial customers, carrying out Compliance Testing, EICR reports and Remedial work. :
Working for an exciting, growing company, this role would ideally suit an experienced 2391 test inspection engineer used to being in a mobile role with good time management being one of the key skills required.
The role often involves staying away, therefore would suit someone who enjoys travelling and who has the flexibility to stay away if required. You will receive a company vehicle and all business expenses will be covered.
Once settled in, you will manage your own area. This is a role which offers a great deal of autonomy for a well motivated person who takes pride in their work and looking after their customers.
Financially you will be on a basic salary and a generous monthly bonus based on your area's total turnover. Typically, last year, engineers earned between £33,000 to £40,000 on a c.£22,000 to £26,000 basic + pension + van and on-going training and career opportunities. There is also a £6,000 per annum guarantee on top of your basic for the first few months whilst training and finding your feet.
the essential criteria is as follows..
1) City and Guilds Qualified, to include C&G 2360 parts 1 & 2 or 2330 parts 1,2 & 3 plus 2391 minimum and 17th Edition.
2) Extensive commercial 5 year/periodic testing and EICR reporting.
3) Ability to work quickly and accurately representing the company visiting commercial premises
4) Prepared for lots of travel and nights away from home (expenses paid)
5) Part of the interview you will be required to show your testing experience on a mocked up board.
6) A driving licence with no more than 6 points is essential
7) Fire alarm and emergency lighting experience an advantage.
For further details please send your CV to John Hutchinson