|Job Ref:||204762150||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £65000/annum salary + generous bens||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:27|
Project Manager - Senior Project Manager|
45k to 65k + superb benefits, professional fees paid etc
Please note that this role is for a "Construction Project Manager"
Our client is a leading global natural and built asset design and consultancy firm working in partnership with their clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes through the application of design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services.
With World Class Universities continuing to invest in Research and Science Laboratory projects across London and the South East, they are recruiting for Project Managers and Senior Project Managers to help deliver these capital schemes.
Join their Education team as a Project Manager or Senior Project Manager and you will play an integral part of the Project and Programme Management Team with a focused approach in delivering excellent results for their prestigious Educational Institutions based around London and Cambridge. This includes state of the art research facilities designed and delivered by some of the best professionals in the industry
These roles offer real tangible growth for progression for the right candidates and the opportunity to make an impact on a growing sector within their business. The successful candidates will be responsible for achieving service excellence and positive outcomes for their clients; showing high levels of technical capability, sound commercial knowledge and a good understanding of the key drivers or cost and value; capturing and sharing knowledge and driving innovation in service. With our client you will have a great opportunity for career progression whilst at the same time being exposed to cross sector experience.
• Manage design teams in the development of design solutions
• Undertake contact administration
• Development of project documentation, programmes, master budget etc
• Maintain a robust document management system
• Produce reports to suit relevant stages of the projects
• Comply with clients governance
• Deliver projects with the framework of risk, sustainability and environmental considerations agreed at the business case/client brief stage, while maintaining focus on time, cost and quality.
• Monitor and report on the contractors progress against the contract programme
• Manage consultant teams to ensure that the contractor's design is carried out in compliance with the contract
What You have to Offer:
• You will have experience of taking a substantial role in delivery of medium to large projects (£10m to £100m+) in the Higher Education / Further Education Sectors, with a particular focus on laboratory or research facilities
• Excellent project delivery skills
• Flexibility to travel around London, East Anglia and the Home Counties
• Sound knowledge and insight of construction industry technical matters, such as the different procurement routes and contract forms
• Demonstrate experience of stakeholder influence and management
• Experience of managing the financial aspects of a project
• Technical understanding of project elements, land, leases, construction, pre-contract and post contract matters.
• Professional qualification of appropriate level
• Ability to lead/work in multidisciplinary teams
• Ability to articulate current issues specific to the market
• High quality oral and written communications (reports, instructions etc.)
Ready for the challenge? Then contact Alan at Factus Recruitment Ltd