|Job Ref:||204762022||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Blackwater||Address:||Post Code:||GU17||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum £45,000 to £50,000 + car & more||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:27|
Job Title: Service Delivery Area Manager|
Location: Sandhurst, Camberley
Salary: £45,000 to £50,000 + car
Our client is a leading supplier of facility services to the Ministry of Defence and they now have an immediate requirement for a Service Delivery Area Manager to be based at their military site in Sandhurst, Camberley.
You will manage the Property Maintenance of all sites within your area of responsibility and operate as the immediate escalation point for site level operational and delivery issues. This will involve ensuring the Supply Chain performance meets with all statutory, mandatory and reactive performance indicators are consistently achieved within area of responsibility.
Although not essential candidates who have previously served in the Armed Forces i.e. British Army, Royal Navy or Royal Air Force (RAF) or worked within the Ministry of Defence (MoD) could be of particular interest. Candidates will have a demonstrable management background in Construction, Civil or Building Engineering.
- Manage service delivery of all maintenance and response works in accordance with statutory
legislation and MoD Mandatory requirements, complying with all Health and Safety and
Environmental standards and policies.
- Ensure appropriate work plans and budgets are in place to achieve programmes and financial
commitments, whilst meeting the changing operational need.
- Ensure all documentation relating to maintenance is distributed in a timely manner and recorded
against the appropriate assets on our client's system.
- Identify risks and provide appropriate measures to mitigate the impact.
- Control an Authorised Persons diary to ensure maximum output and continued compliance
throughout the Service Delivery Area.
- Identify opportunities on establishments that will support the MoD's carbon reduction targets. Lead
service delivery and Additional Works to incorporate sustainable solutions and support the
- Ensure that all AWS up to the value of £25k and those that are delivered by Site teams are
delivered within agreed timelines and to ensure the efficient operation of a system of reporting of
the physical progress of these Additional Works.
- HND level qualification in a Building/Civil Engineering or Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Management level qualification in H&S and Environment (e.g. SMSTS)
- Continuing Professional Development
- Significant practical management in Construction, Property Maintenance or related field.
- Demonstrable experience leading an operational team to achieve KPIs.
- Ability to maintain strong relations with the customer.
- Planning, directing and controlling activities.
- Proactive performance management of Supply Chain.
- Experience of leading multi-site operations, including agreeing scope and priorities of work.
- Proactive performance management and continuous improvement.
- Significant experience in Construction, Property Maintenance or related field.
- Experience of operating in an MOD environment.
- Working knowledge of CDM regulations.
- Experience of the Asbestos at Work Act, DDA, energy performance, Sustainability etc.
- NEC3 contract requirements
- £45,000 to £50,000 annual salary.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Company Vehicle.
- Pension Scheme.
- Challenging and varied working environment