|Job Ref:||204761974||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East England||Address:||Salary:||£11.00 - £12.00/hour VAN+PHONE||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:27|
Company based in Cheshunt ,Herts looking for an operative to travel over the South East and London dealing with maintenance works for public houses|
Multi trade operative, core skills should be plumbing and carpentry, in the main, backed up by a good working ability in all the 'wet' trades and minor roofing repairs.
Other key attributes required are:
* Must hold full clean UK driving licence.
* Be able to work on own initiative up to a point.
* Be good problem solver.
* Have all the necessary modern tools.
* Have good communication skills.
* Be IT literate capable of using smart phone for emails etc.
* Be well presented, affable and conscientious.
* Preferably be CSCS qualified, and CRB checked, though this is not a pre requisite.
* Be literate and able to manage paperwork effectively.
* Be prepared to be on call out rota for out of hours work.
* Be content with doing a significant amount of, mileage driving from job to job.
* Be happy with some very early starts.
* Be fit and able bodied as work can be physically demanding.
The job offers:
* A good hourly rate, starts at £11.00 per hour, for the induction period, by negotiation after this.
* The opportunity after an induction period to go onto our 'task share' pay scheme.
* A good quality van, usually no more than 3 years old.
* All the necessary work wear and livery.
* It is a paye position with 20 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays, or we will consider a self employed arrangement.
* Hours are generally 08.00 to 17.00, but these vary depending on clients requirements.
* A smart phone with a significant bundle of calls, texts and data, primarily for business use