|Job Ref:||204761887||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cheltenham||Address:||Post Code:||GL50||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum benefits incl. bonus and pension||Post Date:||09/10/2016 03:51|
We are currently seeking a Data Programmer or Data Engineer to join our prestigious and innovative client based in Cheltenham. The core responsibilities of the role will be to design and build data and document workflows that meet agreed objectives as well as to support the development and continual improvement of our data services offer. |
Other specific responsibilities in relation to building and implementing data and document workflows will include:
* Supplying of output files to external distribution partners.
* Effective project management of each project, meeting deadlines and budgets and effectively liaising will all stakeholders involved, building firm relationships at project level.
* Adhering to agreed processes and rigorous checking procedures to ensure high standards of quality assurance
* Proactively looking for ways to improve our procedures and systems, including process development, software deployment and reporting
* Ensuring continuity of service of a consistently high standard to all involved.
* Composition tasks such as layouts, links to data files, proofing, and outputs for delivery.
* Accurate data reporting and producing accurate quotations to account managers.
Essential skill requirements for this role are experience of systems programming with excellent project and time management skills, the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, clients and suppliers and to work accurately with great attention to detail and at speed. In addition you should have a desire to learn and explore as well as have a creative flair and logical problem solving skills. Experience of using software tools such as GMC Inspire, Cygnus, SQL, SSIS (or similar) plus knowledge of direct marketing production and delivery processes are not essential but would certainly be a bonus and would provide you with an edge.
In return you can expect a salary of between £25K - 30K plus a great range of benefits including an annual bonus and a contributory pension scheme, private medical cover, staff socials and more.
Enjoy Recruitment Group / Creative Mettle - acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Check out all the BEST JOBS with all the BEST EMPLOYERS. Type EVPeople into your search engine