|Job Ref:||204762129||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Post Date:||09/10/2016 04:16|
Senior Manufacturing Engineer |
Excellent Salary + Excellent Benefits Package and Opportunities for Career Advancement
The Company - Senior Manufacturing Engineer (Medical Devices)
My client is a worldwide leader in the development and manufacture of medical and laboratory instrumentation. This organisations impressive portfolio of systems includes medical diagnostics, microscopy and specialist imaging systems, trusted by healthcare and laboratory professionals around the world. The medical devices and laboratory instrumentation systems division is an integral part of this global technology group, employing over 32,000 employees in over 120 countries worldwide. Offering 'best in class' solutions across a wide range of equipment modalities, their success is based upon a commitment to world leading manufacturing facilities, outstanding product innovation, excellent customer care and the recruitment and development of good people.
The Role - Senior Manufacturing Engineer (Medical Devices)
Following expansion within their medical devices research and development / manufacturing department, this organisation now seeks to recruit a dedicated and technically minded Senior Manufacturing Engineer to develop & support assembly processes for electro-mechanical medical devices as well as identifying continuous improvement opportunities. The overall objective is to ensure world-class processes with a focus on quality, in a background of cost reduction targets.
* Investigate, propose and deliver Engineering Changes related to products and processes currently in manufacture.
* Lead investigations into potential customer complaints and deliver the resolution.
* Create & maintain product definition information in accordance with company procedures
* Involvement in Manufacturing Technology development projects
Your Background - Senior Manufacturing Engineer (Medical Devices)
Applicants should have the following background:
* Degree/HNC in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
* Applied knowledge and experience of good design practice & engineering change control, mechanical engineering principles (eg material, structures, thermal analysis, fluid analysis) is essential.
* Knowledge and experience of manufacturing processes including CNC machining, sheet metal, injection moulding, casting and extruding.
* Experience of Microsoft Office and Product Data Management (PDM) systems
The Benefits - Senior Manufacturing Engineer (Medical Devices)
This is a truly excellent opportunity to join a market-leading organisation offering excellent product training and genuine opportunities for career progression. A generous remuneration package is also guaranteed, including competitive salary, healthcare, contributory pension scheme and childcare vouchers, along with the opportunity to progress your career within a market-leading organisation.
To apply for this excellent opportunity, please forward your CV to the named contact below.
This vacancy is being advertised by TRS Consulting (UK) Limited. The services advertised by TRS Consulting (UK) Limited are those of an employment agency and / or an employment business