|Job Ref:||204762127||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£25190 - £28475/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 04:16|
REED Engineering & Manufacturing are working with leading Engineering & Manufacturing Company with a global client base.|
To safely work in a team of two assisting in the heat treatment of classified rotating shaft components. This position is primarily in the saw shop which involves the sawing of various specifications of special steels etc and general sample taking/cutting to length.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
* Safe handling of a wide range of product forms using cranes and FLTs.
* Following QA procedures/instructions.
* Maintaining traceability on all products
* Operation of a range of saws.
* Drilling of engine shafts for heat treatment
* Strict adherence to Company health and safety procedures.
* Assisting in Furnace loading / unloading.
* General vehicle loading / unloading and despatch duties.
* Using computer based production control system to indicate completion of operations.
* Excellent adherence to 5's methodology
Canddiates from a Manufacturing background would be highly advantageous with a emphasis on ideally 5S - although candidates with the right attitude, motivation and drive who do not have manufacturing experience may also be considered
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business