|Job Ref:||204762024||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stroud||Address:||Post Code:||GU32||Salary:||£33500 - £39500/annum overtime + benefits||Post Date:||09/10/2016 04:16|
We are recruiting for an innovative, market leading Manufacturer based in Stonehouse are, who value, ownership, team work and accountability are up skilling their current team.
* The Maintenance Engineer ideally will have a time served apprenticeship or equivalent
* Must hold an engineering qualification of NVQ and higher, an apprenticeship is highly advantageous.
* Breakdown and planned maintenance activities within a manufacturing environment is essential.
* Fault finding and working without electrical or mechanical diagrams
* Packaging machinery experience
* Electrical maintenance and control such as PLC fault finding & Mechanical experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, seals and replacing gear boxes.
* Good communication skills
Benefits of a Electrically bias Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer are a highly competitive salary of Salary: c. £33,600 per annum
4x4 days and nights shift pattern
Overtime - available