|Job Ref:||204761806||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||South Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||S71||Salary:||£23000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||09/10/2016 04:16|
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER |
£25K + Company Vehicle + bonus
What will this involve?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an electro-mechanical Field Service Engineer to work in the repair and maintenance of highly regulated medical capital equipment. For those with no medical experience this could be an exciting opportunity to break into a much sought after sector!
Who will you be working for?
You will be working for one of the most successful medical device manufacturers in the UK. They are an independent provider of managed equipment services and multi-vendor services to a variety of clients including the NHS, vets, cosmetic surgeries, research sites, tattoo parlours etc.
Where will you be working?
The successful engineer will have the independence of working within a field-based role, being primarily based from home covering the Yorkshire area.
What do you need?
* Experience servicing Electro-Mechanical products e.g. white goods, brown goods, printers, copiers, domestic appliances, ATMs, vending machines, coffee machines, ex-REME engineers etc.
* Trouble shooting and Fault-finding of problems
* Planned Preventative Maintenance
* Outstanding customer service
* Excellent organisational and administration skills
* A clean, valid driving license
To apply or find out more please send your CV