|Job Ref:||204761777||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Watford||Address:||Post Code:||NN6||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum Van + Phone + IPad + Overtime||Post Date:||09/10/2016 04:17|
Automatic Gate & Barrier Engineer |
Alecto Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Gate Automation Engineer in the London and Hertfordshire area. Our client are an industry leading Gate Automation Specialist based in North London, but all work will be carried out in the London and South East territory.
You must have previous knowledge and experience of Gate Automation systems and Access Control systems. Experience of Welding would be beneficial. You will be involved in installations of new systems, and looking after, maintaining and repairing gates, barriers and access entry sytems. Fault finding experience is essential, as will electrical knowledge.
This field based role will be a demanding role, with the responsibility of installing new Gate Automation and barriers sytems, or undertaking the maintenance of existing systems, working individually or as part of a team as required. As a dedicated installation engineer, work will involve installing equipment to mostly commercial andindustial clients, but there may be an element of domestic work also.
Given the nature of the role, it is crucial that you can gain a high level security pass. As such you must have no criminal records.
* Must have previous experience within Gate Automation
* Great knowledge of repairing and maintaining Gates, Barriers, entry sytems, access control sytems
* Knowledge of the following sytems advantageous; CAME, FAAC, BPT, BFT, FADINI.
* Valid UK Driving License.
* Happy working Mon - Fri with overtime to suit.
* Enjoy developing new technical skills and learning to use new equipment
* Have good knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety aspects related to any gate and door automation
* A strong 'can do' positive attitude is essential.
* No current or previous criminal records
* £28, 000 - £32,000 per annum (depending on your experience, success rate and dedication).
* Weekends and Bank hols paid at advanced rates
* 4 weeks paid annual leave
* Company Van, fuel card, mobile phone, iPad, uniform, Health and Safety training, in-house training.
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Jason Fogaty, Alecto Recruitment. or call (Apply online only) in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at (url removed) or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit