Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||LEW-LE-16-19263||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||Address:||Post Date:||16/10/2016 05:09|
Position is based out of Joint Base Lewis McChord, Washington|
• Technical Instructor: Maintenance (25U, 91C, 91B, 91S)
• Present classroom training and hands-on instruction that encompasses all maintenance tasks for all 10 variants of the Stryker Family of Vehicles.
• Develop and prepare course curricula, Program of Instruction (POI),lesson plans, student guides, and audio visual aids in support of lesson material and examinations.
• Validate training material and examinations.
• Conduct On-the-Job Training (OJT) for U.S. Army Soldiers as required.
• Support Instructor Training Sessions for new hires and certification training as required.
• Perform other duties as assigned by NET Manager.
• Work performed in Office, Classroom, Maintenance Shop, and Field Training Environments.
• Will be exposed to products used in normal vehicle maintenance shop environment.
• Will be exposed to temperature extremes during conduct of job duties.
• Two (2) to 5 years of related work experience.
• Maintenance experience required.
• Department of Defense Instructor Training Course (ABIC) Qualified Preferred (US Army / SC) or Civilian Equivalent or complete course during training and certification process.
• Light Armored Vehicle (LAV)/Stryker experience desired.
• Must meet and maintain Standard Practice 2-644, Physical Restrictions for work in Enclosed Combat Type Vehicle.
• Must meet and maintain deployment requirements.
• Must meet and maintain ASR requirements.
• Computer literacy in Lotus CC:Mail, Microsoft Word, and Powerpoint desired.
• Knowledgeable of Army Training Devices used.
• Ability to travel for extended periods of time.
• Proficient in Military Troubleshooting Procedures preferred.
• Experience with Interactive Electronic Technical Manual's & Diagnostics Procedures for Special Tools and Test Equipment preferred.
• Able to obtain and maintain successful NACi background for CAC (Common Access Card).
• Posess or be able to obtain CDL Class B license.
General Dynamics Land Systems (GDLS), headquartered in Sterling Heights, Michigan is a wholly-owned business unit of General Dynamics Corporation's (NYSE:GD) Combat Systems group and is a global leader in the design, development, production, support and enhancement of tracked and wheeled military vehicles. GDLS has a 70-year defense heritage of providing a full spectrum of high quality, technically superior, high value products and services to the United States and its Allies and demonstrates the leadership, financial resources, technology and strength of more than 7500 employees who are dedicated to making the Company the World's preferred supplier of land vehicles and weapons systems. This dedication assures every shareholder, customer and the nation that the name General Dynamics will always mean Strength on Your Side.
At the heart of Land Systems' military-vehicle platforms is the Abrams main battle tank and the family of Stryker and LAV wheeled combat vehicles. These key ground-force assets remain critical to the military's structure and offer continuing opportunities for modernization and enhancements that meet the Warfighter's evolving requirements while increasing troop safety and effectiveness.
General Dynamics Land Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.