|Job Ref:||204762339||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 03:25|
Senior Planner - Bristol - Construction|
Senior Construction Planner required for a major contractor based in Bristol.
- Extensive tender and on site planning experience.
- Minimum of 10 years working within the construction industry.
- Proficient with Asta Powerproject.
- Ability to manage/lead a team of planners
What you'll be doing:
- Prepare bid and tender stage programmes
- Regular monitoring and recording of Project Progress against critical path
- Supervise, support and develop any planners working on bids or projects under your jurisdiction
- Prepare and issue master/contract programmes
- Assist / prepare 4D planning
- Assist in resolving the problems
- Experience of working in a Planning or Senior Planning role for a main contractor essential
- HNC / Degree in construction
- Ideally a member or working towards membership of a Professional Institute
- CSCS card will be required
This is an excellent opportunity with managerial responsibilities, with a major construction company in the UK.
For more information, or to apply for this position, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
(Apply online only)
KEYWORDS: planner, project planner, planning engineer, senior planner, construction, asta powerproject, design and build, tenders, new build