|Job Ref:||204762356||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stevenage||Address:||Post Code:||SG1||Salary:||£25 - £37/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 03:25|
Test Equipment Design Engineer required for multi national defence client in Hertfordshire initial 6 month contract|
ROLE PURPOSE: Design/develop complex electronics circuits/subassemblies specifically in the domain of Safety and Arming Units, Break Up Units, Telemetry subsystems and Telemetry Transmitter Interface units.
Skills and Knowledge
Demonstarble experience in one or more of the following technical domains are required:-
* Design of Digital Electronics including Microprocessor (e.g Power PC)
* Design of Analogue Electronics low to medium frequencies) including those that meet the requirements of Safety (e.g. Pillar Procs, Def-Stans).
* Design of FPGA's particular safety related.
* Derivation of sub-system architectures from system requirement inputs
* Design of electronic packaging solutions (e.g. Hybrid devices).
Related competence in one or more of the following:
* The use of CAE Design tools Schematic Capture, High Speed Simulation
* Negotiation of subsystem requirements with the systems teams
* Writing Subsystem Requirement and associated documents
* Ability to provide succinct and accurate reports and presentations
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy