|Job Ref:||204762459||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£9.50 - £11.00/hour + high OTE||Post Date:||10/10/2016 03:26|
Are you a Dutch or Flemish speaker looking to start a new career and further develop your communication skills?|
We have multiple immediate openings for Dutch and Flemish ambitious individuals to work as Telephone Researchers/ Lead Generation Consultants within our client's Development Division. The position will be responsible for generating demand by reaching out to prospective customers across Netherlands and Belgium.
This is an entry level position, perfect for recent graduates or online students. Full training is provided and will be compensated at an hourly rate. This is a temporary to permanent position (12 weeks temp), £18,800 + high OTE when permanent. There are opportunities to progress and develop into other areas of business,
We are looking for someone speaking fluent Dutch or Flemish outgoing, ambitious, driven and energetic! We are not looking for telemeraketing industry experience. We are looking for personality and willingness to learn.
For the position of Lead Generation Representatives/ Telephone Researchers we are looking for Dutch or Flemish speakers.
Responsibilities of Dutch or Flemish Lead Generation Representatives/ Telephone Researchers
* Learn the features and benefits for all products and services sold in the division - Dutch, Flemish
* Explain features and benefits of offered IT solution to prospects in non-technical terms
* Maintain accurate notes in our CRM system and update records as required and instructed in Dutch or Flemish
* Maintain a positive, professional attitude in dealing with customers, prospects, and staff members
* Work as part of a team of dedicated Telemarketing reps to cross-train and achieve team growth objectives
Minimum requirements for Dutch or Flemish Telemarketing Consultants
* Ability to work a consistent full-time 37.5 hour work week (8:45AM-5:30PM M-F for the UK market, 07:45-4:30 for Dutch, Flemish Lead Generation Represenatives/ Telephone Researchers and 13:45-22:30 for the US market)
* Excellent telephone manner
We are offering an hourly rate and weekly pay + commission during probation period (1 month), £9.50-£11.00 per hour + High OTE, £18,800 + OTE when permanent.
You will be working in Central Reading, 5 minute walk from the train station.
Location is easily accessible from: Reading, Basingstoke, Woking, Wokingham, Fleet, Newbury, Greenford, Oxford, Slough, Maidenhead, Southampton, West London, London Waterloo
Please apply now to secure a one stage interview in January, immediate start