|Job Ref:||204762504||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Guildford||Address:||Post Code:||GU1||Salary:||£58000 - £65000/annum Benefits package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 03:26|
Our client, a fast growing specialist in building consultancy, is currently looking for a Chartered Building Surveyor to take on a Senior Associate level role in their Guildford office.
Joining the building consultancy team, you will deliver high calibre consultancy services and senior level professional advice to a wide variety of new and existing clients across the UK. You will have the opportunity to work with a range of projects and be expected to progress quickly. Your work will be primarily focused on the commercial sector, where experience in dilapidations, pre-acquisition surveys, contract administration and party walls matters is vital.
What we expect of you:
* High level of articulacy
* Excellence in report writing
* Credible at expert level in relation to Party Walls & Dilapidations
* Evidence of profile in Party Walls & Dilapidations
* Ability to build successful client relationships and create a following
* Keen professional networker/active member of professional groups
* To be willing and able to coach junior team members
* To be able to meet fee targets and generate new business
* Commercial awareness
The successful candidate will have:
* MRICS with 4+ years post qualification experience
* Sound knowledge of building and property law in relation to Party Walls and Dilapidations in a commercial context