|Job Ref:||204762507||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Doncaster||Address:||Post Code:||DN1||Salary:||£32000 - £36000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 03:26|
Due to growth and continued expansion our client is recruiting for a qualified NICEIC Quality Manager to join their successful team. The client has had an excellent year and is looking to add individuals with the desire and ability to progress with the organisation long term. This is an opportunity not to be missed!|
The client offers a fantastic organised and friendly working environment with a culture of help and teamwork embedded throughout the business at all levels. They cover a vast range of services within the construction and building trade.
As the key point of contact for NICEIC assessments and regulations, your duties would include but not restricted to the below:
* Oversee the training and of the electricians as well as improving the quality of inspections.
* Ensure NICEIC registration is maintained and oversee the assessment of this.
* Liaise with client representatives and work colleagues as necessary with regard to any matters.
* Ensure all agreed quality parameters are put in place and worked too.
* Provide support and expert advice when required.
* Carry out NICEIC duties and the qualified supervisor and sign off certification.
The key skills required for this role include but are not restricted to the below:
* C&G 17th Edition IET Regulations BS7671
* C&G 2360 Pt 1 & Pt 2 NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
* Proven experience in a similar role within electrical installations test and inspecting
* Previous experience working as NICiEC qualifying Supervisor
The hours are day shift between Mon-Fri and will be a standard 37.5 hour working week. Please apply for immediate consideration.
A full specification will be provided before the interview stage