|Job Ref:||204762623||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 03:26|
IT Services Engineer |
£25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
Unecom IT Services are seeking a forward thinking, talented IT Engineer to join our team.
This is a diverse technical role dealing with small to medium SME clients, utilising mainstream technologies such as Windows Server 2012, VMWare, LAN & WAN Networking solutions as well as the latest Cloud services. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer interaction and proven critical thinking skills.
The successful candidate will be joining a growing business and a freindly team of professionals.
- Provide on-site, remote, email and telephone support
- Diagnose and troubleshoot both hardware and software support requests
- Monitor and manage a variety of environments for our clients.
- Have a flexible approach and attitude
- Assist in proactive planning and infrastructure design
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Experience of supporting and installing Windows Servers
- Active Directory and Group Policy configurations
- Experience of supporting desktop and mobile devices
- To be familiar with Microsoft Office, Sage and other common applications
- Current cloud services, including Office 365 migration and administration
- Networking solutions, TCP/IP, LAN, WAN technologies and VOIP
- You will have at least 2 years experience in a role where you have provided IT support to multiple clients or a business with multiple locations
- A full and clean UK driving license