|Job Ref:||204762587||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Woking||Address:||Post Code:||GU22||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum Bonus + Car Allowance + Bens||Post Date:||10/10/2016 03:26|
IT Security Presales Consultant - £45000-£50000 - Woking|
Penguin Recruitment Ltd is working on behalf of an IT Security Consultancy who currently have an urgent need for a talented and ambitious Presales Consultant to join their Woking head office. As an established Software and Services provider they have built an award-winning reputation and have ambitious plans to expand further in 2016/17. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Presales Consultant with experience within the Security arena to take a lucrative step in their career.
* You will be providing expert Presales assistance to both the organisation's sales team and customer base, and to be the technical point of contact for all Presales related issues. This will be achieved through the technical sale of networking services to a diverse range of end-user clients.
* You will be assisting key account managers with bids and tenders from a technical perspective, as well as working with existing accounts to introduce new products and services.
* As the Presales Consultant, you will be tasked with keeping abreast of new channel developments, introducing these to the client base, and liaising regularly with vendors to qualify leads.
* You will hold a minimum of 3+ years of commercial experience within the IT industry, either in a Presales or Sales Consultant position.
* This should include experience of Channel Partners and End User sales and/or technical sales, ideally with a strong solutions focus.
* You will hold Perimeter Network knowledge of areas such as Mobile Device Management, Networks (Performance and Analytics), Firewalls, IPS, Network flows etc.
* You will also be technically-minded, driven and passionate about technology, willing to learn new products, and have the ability to build relationships with a diverse client base.
* You will also be self-motivated and self-reliant, in addition to having the ability to present a professional image at all times.
* £45000-£50000 Salary + Car or Car Allowance + Bonus (£10k) + Accredited Training/Qualifications
Submit your CV:
If you are an ambitious Presales Consultant and believe you fit the specification above, then please send your CV or alternatively call NAV on (Apply online only) to register your interest