Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2016-12540||Employer:||Golder Associates||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||Australia||County/State:||Australian Antarctic Territory||City:||Newcastle||Address:||Post Date:||16/10/2016 05:01|
Project Administrator - part time|
Job ID: 2016-12540
Area of Interest: EN
Job Type: Part Time
# of Positions: 1
Education (Minimum): High School Certificate
Posted Date: 10/9/2016
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Project Administrator to join our Newcastle team. The focus of this role is to provide administration support to the Golder project teams.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
* Providing administration support to technical discipline groups and Golder project engineers and scientists and staff in the organisation where required
* Word processing of deliverables according to company guidelines and procedures
* Data entry (this can include GINT, Nexus and ESDAT)
* Tender preparation assistance
* Assisting Project Managers with project logistics (including travel bookings, equipment hire and purchase)
* Monitor and co-ordinate industry training for engineers
To succeed in this role, you will have excellent attention to detail, the ability to multi task and strong microsoft office skills. You will be IT savvy and have a demonstrated customer service background where you go above and beyond to achieve the required outcome. You will also have a proven ability to be proactive, self-directed and show initiative.
Our Staff Benefit from:
* Work life balance initiatives such as additional leave options.
* Corporate fitness programs and subsidised gym memberships.
* Career development and professional development opportunities.
For more information or to apply, please visit NA
Email: Please click the 'Apply Now' button below.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Share on your newsfeed
Interested in this opportunity? Would you like to update your resume/CV first? Click here and login at the bottom of the screen.
Back to Start Page
Software Powered by iCIMS