|Job Ref:||VAC-11940||Employer:||Spinwell Global PTE Ltd||Industry:||Power & Energy||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||Afghanistan||City:||Kabul||Address:|| |
Kabul, Afghanistan (Show on map)
|Salary:||Negotiable||Post Date:||10/10/2016 14:05|
We are currently looking for a Team Leader for an on-going distribution project (20kV) in Kabul, Afghanistan. As the Team Leader you will manage the design and all aspects of the project in accordance with applicable requirements, standards and codes, ensuring safe, reliable service to customers in an efficient, economical manner.
In addition, you will be responsible for:
1) Reviewing and approving contractors' designs, drawings, claims of payment.
2) Preparing distribution network designs, layouts, BoQs for bidding and construction purposes.
3) Supervising site installation works carried out by Contractors.
4) Inspecting plant and witnessing tests at manufacturer's works.
5) Supervising commissioning and hand-over to client.
6) Maintaining project files and monitoring project hand-over documentation to be prepared by the Contractor.
The ideal candidate will come with a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering and a minimum of 20 years' experience of relevant experience covering studies, planning, programming, and managing power high voltage power transmission lines projects in various countries. At least 10 years' experience will be in developing countries is also required.
In return you can expect a competitive salary and a full expat package.