Contracts Administrator, Temporary, Portsmouth|
We are seeking a Contracts Administrator to be based at our Clients premises in Portsmouth.
- Documenting quotes and chasing suppliers for details/information.
- Contract Administration
- Schedule PPM & Reactive works in a timely manner ensuring contractual KPI's are achieved
- Carry out general administrative duties across the contract and any other reasonable tasks for requests
- Work with the Management team to discuss / implement appropriate courses of action
- Logging & assigning jobs on CAFM system ensuring system is continuously updated
- Write up quotes
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Applications including Excel