|Job Ref:||119512CDA||Employer:||Morson International||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bolton||Address:||Post Code:||NE66||Post Date:||10/10/2016 20:08|
My client is an award winning well-established architectural practice with an impressive portfolio of public and private sector developments. They specialise in a variety of different sectors including Residential, Education, Healthcare, and Sports and Leisure.|
Due to their increase in workload they are now looking for a creative and innovative Senior Architectural Technologist/Technician to join their team on a permanent basis based in Greater Manchester.
* Responsible for taking projects from inception to completion
* Liaise with partner or associate at design stage / briefing stage
* Liaise with client at design / brief stage
* Liaise with design team at design / brief stage
* Preparation of scheme proposals
* Submission of planning applications including preparing planning statements and planning admin
* Co-ordination of supplementary information required to support planning applications
* Development of drawings and specifications suitable for building regulations applications
* Co-ordination with consultants at building regulations design stage
* Preparation of detailed construction information and specifications (i.e. suitable for obtaining competitive tenders)
* Site visits and dealing with site / job related queries (phone, email, on site)
* Run site meetings and produce minutes
* Carry out snagging checks and produce snagging schedules
* Contract administration (architects instructions, payment certificates, etc.)
* Manage / delegate to other staff in the production of project information (drawings, specifications,
* Good knowledge of current building regulations
* Excellent AutoCAD Skills, Knowledge & Experience
* UK driving licence with use of own vehicle.
* Minimum 5 year's experience in architectural technologists/technician role
* Capable of demonstrating examples of taking projects from inception to completion.
* Experience of managing teams to deliver projects
* Excellent communications skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Drive and enthusiasm
* Ability to work to deadlines
* Revit training / experience.
* Principle designer knowledge and capable of producing pre-construction H&S information.
* Good graphic design presentation skills.
* Photoshop software experience.
* CIAT Registered.
The successful candidate will be joining an expanding team of designers and architectural professionals, enhancing the in-house skills and experiences across a range of different sectors.
If you are ambitious and looking to develop and further your career, then please get in touch for more information.