|Job Ref:||119534SOW||Employer:||Morson International||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Gosport||Address:||Post Date:||10/10/2016 20:08|
Morson has an exciting opportunity for an initial 8 months contract for a Manufacturing Engineer for a Large Aerospace Company based in Gosport.|
Integrates producibility and manufacturability knowledge, information and requirements into the acquire and define program phases as the designated Integrated Product Team (IPT) interface. Conceptualizes, designs and manages the program architecture for build. Defines, develops and implements the manufacturing plan and represents the program as the primary manufacturing integrator throughout the, acquire, define, produce and support phases of the product life cycle. Develops advanced manufacturing and engineering technologies and advocates, teaches and deploys company Lean Enterprise analysis methods and application of lean processes and tools. Interfaces with regulatory agencies, professional associations, suppliers and internal and external customers to implement program initiatives.
As a Manufacturing Planner you will be required to:
* Plans and leads department/organization processes for developing, implementing and maintaining various manufacturing plans, Bill of Materials, work instructions and illustrations to define and document as-built configuration.
* Develops and plans manufacturing concepts and strategies to support business objectives.
* Develops and integrates suppliers, processes, materials, data and technology to meet manufacturing and delivery requirements.
* Prepares build analyses and cost estimate reports.
* Leads integration of complex suppliers, processes, materials, data and technology to meet manufacturing and delivery requirements.
* Participates in source selection to ensure manufacturing requirements are met.
* Develops complex tooling requirements based on manufacturing and engineering requirements.
* Manages tooling from initial design to end of use disposition. Leads investigation and resolution of complex or systemic manufacturing related issues.
* Leads teams performing producibility assessments of design concepts.
* Supports enterprise level benchmarking to incorporate best practices. Leads development of complex work statements and sequencing of events to support delivery commitments.
* Develops scheduling templates for use by others.
* Drafts, updates and reviews processes and procedures to support business and regulatory agency requirements.
* Develops and documents new job practices, techniques and standards.
* Works under minimal direction.
Please send cv or ring Sue Orr on NA5 for more details