|Job Ref:||1046607||Employer:||KBR, Inc.||Country:||Australia||City:||Sydney||Address:||Post Date:||10/10/2016 21:00|
Further your training development and delivery career |
Work for a leading training solutions provider
Kellogg Brown and Root (KBR) is a leading Defence and Government integrated support and training solutions provider. KBR Australia has been engaged in working with Defence in Australia for over 20 years and has developed core competencies in systems engineering, systems and enterprise architecture, project management and integrated logistics support, to provide technical and management assistance to a wide range of defence projects.
KBR is currently seeking applications from experienced and enthusiastic individuals looking to further their career in training development. The Training Developer role is available immediately and is offered on a full-time, fixed term basis until 30 Jun 17.
As a member of KBR's Training Solutions division, you will have the opportunity to work as part of a dynamic team in the analysis, design and development of Defence Learning Management Packages (LMPs).
• Analyse training requirements and develop Defence LMPs in consultation with key military clients
• Develop complete LMP documentation suite across multiple delivery methods (eLearning, instructor led etc.) in accordance with the System Approach to Defence Learning and project requirements
• Manage content / document review cycles with stakeholders and subject matter experts
• Adhere to document standards, guidelines and policies
• Take a proactive approach to risk identification and issue resolution
• Conduct quality assurance reviews of training deliverables
• Using electronic document management systems to maintain and track documentation
• Produce materials within timeframes aligned with the project schedule
• Coordinate and facilitate meetings and workshops with clients and subject matter experts
• Deliver face-to-face training as required
• Practical knowledge and experience with the Defence Training Model and System Approach to Defence Learning (or similar)
• Qualifications and / or demonstrated experience in developing all sections of Defence LMPs
• Five or more years' experience in designing, developing and / or delivering training in a military (or similar) context
• Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
• Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to produce high quality work that adheres to Style Guide requirements, within tight time frames
• Strong MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Currently hold or have the ability to obtain an Australian Defence security clearance.
• Mechanical, electrical and electronics trade qualifications and / or relevant industry experience will be highly regarded.
Benefits of KBR
KBR is an equal employment opportunity provider and offers many benefits to its employees: training and career development programs; mentoring and study assistance; competitive salary packaging; and supportive, family-friendly work environments.
Please click the 'Apply' button to lodge your application.