Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||TAPA-INSV01071401||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||India||City:||Savli||Address:||Post Date:||10/10/2016 22:03|
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions. |
At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
1. Day to Day Warehouse activities of Receiving, storage, Issue, MRF including Resource and Equipment planning and meetings.
2. SAP monitoring for all Warehouse related operational KPI's like TO, TR, pending movements.
3. Co-ordination for Domestics Logistics requirement & ensuring goods availability.
4. To fulfill all applicable requirements of internal & external audits like IRIS, BOS, 5S etc.
5. NPR store management, 2 Bin parts management, Kitting Improvement
6. Ensures a robust Back order to escalate any material shortage.
Qualification & Experience:
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Any degree in Stores Management would be an added advantage
- Minimum 05 years' experience of Managing a warehouse in Manufacturing setup
Technical skills/knowledge (if required):