|Job Ref:||TAPA-INSV01192709||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||India||City:||Savli||Address:||Post Date:||10/10/2016 22:04|
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions. |
At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
The responsibility of this position is to testing vehicle in savli site , the main activities includes;
1. Responsible for functional testing of vehicle including electrical & electronics system interface operations as per laid down procedures,
2. Responsible for trouble shooting of electrical faults.
3. Responsible for handling dielectric testing equipment's and procedures.
4. Responsible for testing of electro- mechanical equipment's like air system, HVAC, automatic door system, brake system, etc
5. Ensure that various testing carried out on the vehicle and sub-assemblies are correctly done and the proper recording is reflected in the test documents.
6. Ensure about safety procedure to be followed while carrying out testing.
7. Ensure that all the test equipment's are properly used and if any deviations is observed, immediately it should be inform to next line of authority.
8. Ensure that necessary safety instruction are followed whenever high voltage testing is in progress.
9. Ensure about latest revisions while carrying out testing.
10. Ensure all the NCR reported during the shift hours are reported to next shift testing team and P8 documents.
Qualification & Experience: